October 8 – 11, 2009,
Sibiu, Romania, European Union
The conference will aim to communicate recent advances in the aquatic biodiversity: assessment, monitoring, conservation and management, aquatic habitats – biodiversity interrelations, food web interactions and aquatic productivity, ecologic reconstruction and the biodiversity, research methods.
Sibiu / Transylvania / Romania
The official language of “Aquatic Biodiversity International Conference” is English.
1. Aquatic biodiversity: assessment, monitoring, conservation and management
2. Aquatic habitats – biodiversity interrelations
3. Aquatic biodiversity and alien species
4. Aquatic microbial ecology
5. Food web interactions and aquatic productivity
6. Wetlands biodiversity
7. Research metods in aquatic ecology/ biodiversity
8. Ecologic reconstruction and the biodiversity
9. Human impact and the aquatic biodiversity
More information on http://stiinte.ulbsibiu.ro/aquatic_biodiversity_conference/