Invitation for your business members to an event OMEC organizes in Bucharest in October.
OMEC is pleased to announce a managerial meeting
Introduction to organizational governance of portfolio, programme and project management to be held on October 21st, 2013 from 9:30 to 11:30 in Ramada Majestic Hotel Calea Victoriei 38-40, Bucharest
Our meeting would be on Best Management Practice standards and guidance, with special attention to project, programme and portfolio governance, as well as to P3M3 maturity model that helps to assess organisation current performance and put in place improvement plans.
The meeting will be held in English.
1. Business as Usual and Business Change – how they must coexist
2. Definition of portfolio, programme and project.
3. P3M3® maturity model
4. Model POTI (P- Processes, O – Organization, T – Technology, I – Information)
5. The structure and principles of PRINCE2® – project management
6. The structure and principles of MSP® – programme management
7. The structure and principles of MoP® – portfolio management
8. P3O – Portfolio, Programme and Project Offices
9. PMBOK® and British Best Management Practices
- Board members,
- all who would like to learn about management best practices.
Date/time and venue details
The meeting is scheduled for
October 21st, 2013, from 09:30 to 11:30
Ramada Majestic Hotel
Calea Victoriei 38-40, Sector 1, Bucharest RO-010082
Registration and conditions
This is a free event.
To register, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional information, please, visit: http://omec.eu/introduction-