Teach for Romania is a non-governamental organization, that envisions life opportunities through excellent education for every child in Romania, irrespecive of his or her social and economic background.
Our mission is to recruit, train and support the most ambitious young people in Romania to become inspiring teachers and tranformational leaders of the educational system.
Our organization adopts a proven international model developed successfully across 36 countries for more than 20 years.
As a Recruitment Coordinator, you will work closely with the Recruitment and Selection Director of the organization and manage a team of university ambassadors in order to attract, recruit and engage the best candidates for the 2015 generation of teachers.
This is a fulltime, paid position in Bucharest.
Your RESPONSIBILITIES will include:
• Developing and implementing the recruitment strategy in order to achieve the set goal of applicants for the program and build brand awareness;
• Building sourcing strategy and identifying channels for relevant talent pools;
• Coordinating a team of university ambassadors to reach recruitment objectives;
• Building and maintaining contact at University level with all target audiences (official representatives, student leaders, faculty members, students);
• Identifying and cultivating top students to apply for the program;
• Implement headhunting campaigns using a wide range of communication channels;
• Delivering presentations about Teach for Romania and coordinating recruitment events;
• Keeping track of all data and team activities and monitoring progress;
• Understand our organization’s vision and are strongly motivated to achieve it
• Are interested to acquire experience and knowledge in recruitment processes
• Have successfully managed a team before
• Prove to be an excellent communicator and can easily interact with others
• Are an efficient organizer
• Have a critical, creative and solution oriented thinking
• Are comfortable with working in Microsoft Office programs
• Can work with databases and analyze data