Vei lucra alături de Corina Puiu, Co-Founder cu o experiență de 16+ ani în coordonarea programelor strategice și start-up-uri de business în companii de retail, telecomunicații și consultanță în management în România.
Trimite candidatura ta pe adresa email@example.com până în 7 martie! Citește mai multe: http://teachforromania.org/implica-te/cariere/
Senior Business Development
Teach For Romania is excited to announce our intention to engage a fulltime Development / FR Senior Director, based in Bucharest, and reporting directly to the CEO. This position provides a goal oriented strategic thinker not only with the opportunity to materially advance Teach For Romania’s mission of educational equity for all children in Romania, but to develop unique and invaluable insight into the emerging Romanian philanthropic environment while building critical account management, strategic thinking, and communication skills.
Teach For Romania is a nationwide movement in pursuit of educational equity in Romania and part of an international network (Teach for All). Teach for Romania recruits exceptional college graduates and professionals to work as full time teachers in under resourced schools for two years. Teach For Romania prepare and support the future leaders who will pilot the movement against educational inequity. And prepare the leaders of tomorrow. The Teach For Romania staff works relentlessly alongside with these great teachers to pioneer the movement. http://teachforromania.org/ http://teachforall.org/en.
• Development / FR Senior Director is responsible for building a team, do strategical planning and executing fund raising strategies for Teach For Romania. It crafts the funding mix / strategy in order to accomplish the budget that sustain the mission of educational equity. It necessary extensive planning and relation building to enlist donors for the cause of education equity
• Excellent critical thinking and good communication skills / building strong relationship are essential parts of the Development Director. The team works on strategies to fashion new relations and partnerships, elevate existing relations to a higher level and create a sense of possibility of a changed world through the support of various organizations, foundations and business stakeholders.
• The Development Senior Director will play a pivotal role in growing fundraising, her / his portfolio (generating ~ 1M EUR in donations from a variety of corporate, foundation, and individual donors). There is tremendous opportunity to grow our base of support for new and strong teachers generation and future leaders in Romania;
• The fundraising this year is around 600,000 Euro and next school year target is close to 1M EUR. You will work closely with the CEO of the organization to develop and implement strategy around outreach and stewardship of major Romanian individual and corporate.
• He/she will be responsible for managing a team, donor relationships including the drafting of grant applications, design / execution of partner engagement programs, and planning / executing fundraising events. Develop and manage a strong pipeline of funding prospects both national and international. He / she also have the opportunity to shape TfR’s emerging strategy around fundraising through the internet / social media with marketing person support.
• Teach For Romania seeks a mission-focused, proactive individual who is at ease in both the Romanian and external business contexts, a strong and compelling communicator, and a problem-solver who is energized by working in a high-growth, entrepreneurial organization.
• Successful candidates must thrive in a fast-paced work environment and demonstrate the ability to be strategic as well as exceptionally organized. The ideal candidate will be deeply dedicated to Teach For Romania’s mission of ending education inequality in Romania and embody our core organizational values.
Primary Responsibilities (90% of time):
• Building and managing a strong pipeline and a donor database;
• Build efficient relationships with high net worth individuals, corporate and other institutions in Romania but not only;
• Prepare donor communications including grant proposals, and general presentations on our model / impact (lead meetings; attend and create funding events, presentations to high groups; manage upwards to ensure that prospects are being moved through the pipeline efficiently; perform research to identify and qualify potential donors etc);
• Coordinate and implement a FR communication strategy to potential and current funders at all stages of the development process;
• Manage grants; prepare reports, update proposals and supplementary materials;
• Develop and lead the entire development sector (inclusive of research, strategic planning and controlling);
• Plan a fundraising calendar of events and oversee execution with Mk responsible.
• Building and managing a talented team capable to achieve the targets within TfR way of working;
• Interfacing with Teach for All network (having access and working with specialists and other fundraisers across the network)
• Provide support for content for annual reports.
• Identify partnership potential among donors for non-fund related aspects (probono).
• Provide support for Selection centers for selection of highest quality of candidates for the Fellowship Qualifications
• Preferred Educational Qualification: Post Graduate
• Preferred Experience: 6-7 years overall experience, minim 3 years in a similar position.
1. Excellent organizational, planning skills and attention to details.
2. Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
3. Experience with fundraising software – support in implementation. Communicate professionally, accurately and inflammatory in word and writing, as well as being a good listener
4. Strong on critical thinking and resourcefulness.
5. Identify yourself with the vision, mission, ways of working, goals and values of Teach For Romania.
6. Have desired experience in the business environment and/or NGO (Fund Raising / Development / CSR / donation work) for at least 3 years and bring along an appropriate network.
7. Have an academic degree and excellent command of English
• A chance to high significance work – education (more access to excellent education for all children)
• The opportunity to enable the next growth step of Teach For Romania • Part of an excellent organizational culture
• Access to training and conferences around the world – international co-operation and professional advancement through ongoing exchange with peers in more than 40 sister organizations of the worldwide Teach-For-All network
• Access the lines of and be part of a global community of experienced and talented fundraisers, and access first hand innovative approaches and models from the TFALL network
• Being part and develop an excellent organizational culture.
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by March, 7th! We look forward to you joining our team!