Sunt investitor străin. Sunt interesat de România. Unde găsesc date despre România? Cum mă informez despre această ţară? De unde am date despre populaţia României, evoluţiile în perioada următoare? Cum îmi fundamentez deciziile de investiţii?
Pe lângă sursele oficiale, serviciile publice, companiile de cercetare şi revistele de specialitate iată o sursă suplimentară de informaţii (în limba engleză).
Research and Markets: Tomorrow’s Romania Provides All the Facts Necessary to Make Informed Business Decisions about Strategies for the Future
DUBLIN–(Business Wire)–Research and Markets (http://www.research andmarkets. com/research/ d08e66/tomorrows _romania) has announced the addition of the „Tomorrow’s Romania” report to their offering.
The Tomorrow series of reports deliver a demographic and socio economic blue print of the future for over 71 countries, providing all the facts necessary to make informed business decisions about strategies for the future.
The report examines how Romania’s population will change between 2009 and 2029 in terms of age, household structure, education and labour force profiles. In terms of the population it also shows how the different lifecycle stages (e.g. young single; married with at least one child under 10 yrs; etc) will change in size and importance over time. The final section of the report examines the trend in average household income and the distribution of households by income. In the case of Romania this is done for both urban and rural households as well as total Households. The analysis shows how the size of 5 key income groups will change overtime given a particular GDP growth assumption. Finally the report looks at the pattern of household expenditure that is expected to emerge given changes in income, household structure and age profile.
This report is underpinned by an extensive historical database from 1990 to 2007, and a proprietary forecasting model which uses historical relationships to forecast to 2029.
Key Topics Covered:
* Overall Population Trends
* Relative To The World
* Current and Future Age Profile
* Age Profile Relative To The World
* Factors Affecting Total Births
* Death Rates and Trends
* Population Growth Rate Relative To The World
* The Household
* Presence of Children In The Household
* Lifecycle Profile of the Population
* Overall Trend
* Urbanisation Relative To The World
* Projected Demand for Education Facilities
* Indexed Value Relative To The World
* Working Age Population and Employed Population
* Propensity to be Employed by Gender Relative To The World
* Occupation Profile
* Productivity Trend and GDP Implications
* Household Incomes
* Average Household Income Relative To The World
* Changing Distribution of Households by Income – National
* Changing Distribution of Households by Income – Urban
* Changing Distribution of Households by Income – Rural
* Expenditure Pattern by Income Group Total Households
* Expected Trend in Average Urban Household Expenditure Over Time
* Total Category Growth (Urban Households) 2009 to 2029
* Country Summary Profile
For more information visit Tomorrow’s Romania.
http://www.research andmarkets. com/research/ d08e66/tomorrows _romania