We’re very excited to announce the 12 judges for the 2017 European Social Innovation Competition. This year, the difficult task of selecting semi-finalists, finalists and eventually winners will be made by a group of inspiring and passionate social innovators from all over Europe. They are highly experienced in areas such as digital inclusion, education, civic society and the collaborative economy, and we’re thrilled to have them all on board!
Check out their profiles and organisations below or by visiting our website.
- Inés Bebea, Ondula, Spain
- Cédric Claquin, 1DLab, France
- Szilvi Koleszar, Skool, Hungary
- Christian Kreutz, Crisscrossed, Germany
- Juha Leppänen, Demos Effect, Finland
- Laura Orestano, SocialFare, Italy
- Roxana Rugina, Simplon.co, Romania
- Anna Sienicka, TechSoup, Poland
- Jessica Stacey, Bethnal Green Ventures, United Kingdom
- Sacha van Tongeren, Amsterdam 021, The Netherlands
- Madara Ulande, Social Entrepreneurship Association, Latvia
- Vasilis Vlachokyriakos, OpenLab, Greece