The 2017 Young Transatlantic Innovation Leaders Initiative (YTILI) Fellowship Program application period opens on January 9, 2017 and closes on February 6, 2017 at 5:00EST.
In 2017, the YTILI Fellowship will engage up to 100 young European entrepreneurs in a series of professional development and leadership activities that are designed to support the growth and development of commercial and social business ventures in their home communities. YTILI Fellows will build networks, linkages and lasting partnerships to attract investments and support for their entrepreneurial ventures.
To access the YTILI application, please follow the directions in the online portal above. Please note that Applicants must first determine their eligibility before accessing the complete application. Detailed application instructions are also available in here.
- Gain professional experience, skills, and connections valuable to enhancing your business or social venture;
- Connect with a dynamic group of experts and mentors in the United States and Europe;
- Expand your professional network and develop relationships with peers and counterparts on both sides of the Atlantic;
- Explore the policy context, financial landscape, and networks of U.S. entrepreneurial ecosystems; and
- Join a growing network of dynamic European entrepreneurs committed to enhancing the transatlantic relationship and contributing to the growth of entrepreneurial ecosystems in their home communities.