We’re very quickly approaching the deadline as applications for this year’s European Social Innovation Competition close this Friday at 12 noon Brussels time! We’ve already had applications from 28 countries across Europe but seeing as a majority of entries from last year’s edition came in the final week, we know lots of you might be leaving it until the deadline. We’ve put together the following tips to help with your last-minute application:
- All you need to do to apply is to fill in our online form – it’s only seven questions long!
- The form doesn’t require lots of writing – just 1,000 words or less
- At this stage, all you need is an idea – so don’t worry if it’s not fully developed yet, as this is where the competition and our mentoring academy will help
- We accept applications in any of the 24 official EU languages
- It doesn’t matter if you’re an individual, a group or an organisation – all applications are welcome
- The competition is open to residents in 44 countries across the EU and Horizon 2020
For more advice and guidance, check out this blog.
With this year’s theme being Equality Rebooted, we’re looking for ideas to support digital inclusion, the collaborative economy and skills development – make sure you submit yours to be in with a chance to win one of three €50,000 prizes. Apply by this Friday, 7 April at 12 noon Brussels time.