We are looking for an Incubation Project Intern to work with our Impact Hub Bucharest team in supporting entrepreneurs to go to market and grow their business FASTER.
Working from our new & inspiring space in Timpuri Noi, you will be supporting in developing and implementing programs that are providing training, mentoring and access to finance for entrepreneurs, as well as connect with Impact Hub alumni to learn how their businesses have evolved in the past few years.
Time period: October – December 2017, 6 hours / day.
IMPACT HUB BUCHAREST
Impact Hub is an ecosystem to inspire and support people to create social impact in the world through entrepreneurship.
- Committed to creating impact in society and passionate about entrepreneurship
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Hands-on approach to problem-solving and able to see new, creative ways around obstacles
- Responsive and quick in carrying out tasks
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- connect entrepreneurs, mentors, investors and experts
- connect with alumni entrepreneurs for our impact reporting process
- facilitate the relationship with incubated entrepreneurs and monitor needs and status
- prepare, organize and deliver event materials
- interact with participants and support team in organizing our fabulous events (from trainings to public conferences joining international business officials)
- design a research plan and connect with alumni entrepreneurs of Impact Hub programs as we are performing a study to assess our programs impact in the past 3 years
- search for information, documents and resources for fundraising and grant applications
- Access to all trainings and workshops in Impact Hub Incubation programs
- Hub Resident membership during your internship program
- work in a highly entrepreneurial, dynamic and flexible environment with lots of room for autonomy and self-expression
- Networking and knowledge of the entrepreneurship ecosystem in Romania
- Daily connection and working relationships to 150+ Impact Hub Bucharest Members.
- Mentoring and advice for developing your Career Business Model.
Compensation: Paid internship.
Applications will be accepted until the 5th of October. However, we will run interviews as soon as we receive applications and may decide earlier than that – so being entrepreneurial and applying fast is important.
How to apply?
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Incubation Intern containing your resume and the answers to the following questions:
- Why are you interested in this position specifically? What do you want to get out of this experience? (max 150 words)
- What makes you a great fit for this role? (max 150 words)