Teach for Romania is a non-governamental organization, that envisions life opportunities through excellent education for every child in Romania, irrespecive of his or her social and economic background.
Our mission is to recruit, train and support the most ambitious young people in Romania to become inspiring teachers and tranformational leaders of the educational system.
Our organization adopts a proven international model developed successfully across 36 countries for more than 20 years. For more information, visit:http://teachforromania.org/ and http://teachforall.org/en .
As a Selection and Integration Responsible, you will work closely with the Recruitment and Selection Director to evaluate the candidates who apply for the program and develop activities to integrate the new teachers in the organization, aiming to the highest retention rate.
This is a part time, project based position, from February to June 2016, in Bucharest.
Your RESPONSIBILITIES will include:
- Keeping track of the incoming registration and application forms for the program
- Screening application forms and conducting phone interviews if necessary
- Scheduling successful candidates for the Assessment Centers
- Assuring all logistical conditions for the Assessment Centers
- Evaluating according to the internal, competency-based selection model
- Constant communication with all target audiences to assure high level of satisfaction throughout the selection process
- Giving feedback to candidates who require it
- Developing and coordinating all the integration activities for the new teachers (offer letter and documents, matriculation events)
- Keeping track of all data and monitoring progress of activities;
- Understand our organization’s vision and are strongly motivated to achieve it
- Are highly passionate about human resources processes
- Have studied humanities (arts, psychology, social sciences, human resources)
- Have successfully conducted selection activities before
- Prove to be an excellent communicator who can easily interact with different stakeholders
- Are a keen observer and people-oriented type of person
- Have great organizing skills
- Have a critical, creative and solution oriented thinking
- Are comfortable with working in Microsoft Office programs
- Can work with databases and analyze data